Sunday, November 18, 2007

Learn as You Go Green!

We buy cinnamon rolls on a regular basis. The kids like to jump when the container pops and frost the perfectly round buns before they eat the sugar off the top and leave the bottoms. The frosting comes in a plastic container that I wash and put in the paint box because they're the perfect size for putting paints in (washable, please). Soon, I'll have too many of these little plastic cups which don't nest inside each other, so I'm considering (don't shudder), learning to make cinnamon rolls FROM SCRATCH. Shocking! As a child who thought meat was born and raised in plastic wrap, this is earth shattering. Still, I guess that bread maker is good for something. I've actually made them once, so it would be a relearning process, which isn't as hard as trying something totally new.

No comments: